Just a moment ago, I was browsing pictures
in facebook when I saw one of my ex-schoolmate's profile
with pictures of her Japan trip!!!
And guess what?!! She went there ALONE
like that LKH who left me alone in Singapore
and headed to Tokyo on his own during Christmas last year.
Damn it, I'm so envious of them!!! D:
Its like they are not afraid of being lost or what
one leh. Can I be like them and go Japan alone too? D:
Its really so effing cool to go overseas alone la~
If possible, I wanna try backpacking in Japan too.
And of course, my long term dream is to be like
Takemoto in Honey & Clover, where he cycled
all the way from Tokyo to Hokkaido. The best. <3.>
Okay, I've decided. I shall visit Japan ALONE too
in March next year. :D The Kent Ridge people gave
me the courage to make that decision. Hahaha,
whoosh, watashi ganbaru yo! For Japan!!! <3!>
-end-